Friday, August 1, 2008

Houdini Boy



He was on his back last night, but doesn't he look
too tiny and innocent to do something like this?

For the last two nights Bjorn has cried for an hour. I was going to let him cry it out. I knew that he was fed and changed and was tired. He was plum cranky or so I thought.... I asked (very kindly) to Nathan if he would get him for me. The next thing I heard was, "What the heck? The boy is naked!" Now in all of my 5 babies this is the only one it has happened to. He worked himself into such a tither, he got his legs out of his pj legs and pushed from the crotch of the jamies and then catapulted the rest of his slight body out of his pj's. Even his diaper came off! Poor little man. I am no longer going to trust my motherly instincts.

3 comments:

Queen of Clean said...

well when you're the 5th child you have to find something amazing to do, and most of the good ideas have been taken by the other 4.

Unknown said...

He probably just likes being naked! Poor thing. Betcha bundled him right back up!

Mom to the 6th said...

He needs a buritto wrap. Try gettin outa that Houdini Boy!