Saturday, November 8, 2008

Whales: a science project

blue: Cozi, red: Hannelora and Zeb: yellow ( two had a little help from mommy, can you guess which ones? hee, hee)


Kjersten and her creation


Cozi's


Cael: our little helper
We are getting together with Karen and her four children for science projects. We are making an ocean box with creatures that we learn about. So far it seems the girls love creating whales out of colored clay. Sebastian got as far as picking out yellow and then deciding it was more fun to play with Brennen. (The reason I don't have a picture of him)
For science this year we are reading: Exploring Creation with Zoology 2: Creatures of the Fifth Day. The kids are gobbling it up, it is amazing what I took for granted. I dislike fish or anything that swims in water and now I may not want to touch them but I sure find it amazing how truly God is unique and awesome in his creation.



No comments: