Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cozi and Kjersten's birthday party

We now have an 8 and 6 year old!
Karen and I combined the girls birthdays together. We did a bowling party. A great idea!

Our bowling ball and pin cupcakes! They were loaded with frosting!

The bowling alley put up bumpers for the little kids.
daddy shows Hannelora how to bowl

Analise watches, I don't think she could hold onto the ball if she wanted to!

Kjersten, Aspen and Emma
momma helps Cozi bowl



The girls



Zeb tries to bowl


relax'n

Karen and I

Sarah Grace

Finally, we get the cupcakes!

Cozi and her crew

Zeb and his crew

Hannelora and her crew


...and the older boys



a beautiful fairy dress from Ellie


a cheer leading set from Kjersten and Karen

Littlest Pet shop soap from Sarah Grace




The Second Party
I made a cake for Cozi, the purple is suppose to be a ball of yarn with a baby kitten on top of it. It didn't quite turn out the way I planned, but everyone said the cake was good. That is all that matters.



Cozi opens gifts





Uncle Simon and Justen used to play the fishing game when they were boys. They are having fun playing with my kids. How cute!


Yeah, Cozi is 6 and I pulled 2 parties off in one day without any problems. Wow! I can say that is an accomplishment! Thanks everyone for coming over.























1 comment:

Unknown said...

You did great! That was a lot of fun. I think we should do that one again... And, I love the yarn/cat cake. Very cute.