Monday, March 23, 2009

My spring birthday girls

Hannelora turned 8 on March 20th. (the first day of spring)

Analise turned 3 on March 21st

Analise wanted a purple jumper cake


Hannelora wanted a pie that went with ice cream! So here is her apple pie.


Cozi took some pictures

I think she really liked kyleigh (she is a very sweet girl)



Sebastian and Emma jumping together


my parents first time bowling on the wii

Bjorn in his jumping seat

Present time


Hannelora's friends watching Hannelora open her presents
Kyleigh, Kjersten (barely), Emma, and Gracie- I am not sure where Annie went?

the rest of the crew






Hannelora made Analise a felt hat






Cake and pie time

blowing out the candles




Aunt Shena

Phew 2 birthdays together. It was fun. I can't believe that I have 2 babies turning older so close together.





















No comments: