Sunday, March 23, 2014

Earings and Makeup

A certain little girl has finally decided to get her ears pierced. Amazing!  I never thought this day would come.  Daddy was the one who kept pursuing it.  I think he thinks every little girl wants pierced ears.  She only wanted daddy  to take her.  So after karate, daddy took her and Hannelora to Claire's.  I think Hannelora was more worried for her.  So cute to hear the story.






A few weeks before her 13th, we to Sephora to get some eye makeup for Hannelora.  We bought some shiny pink and purple eyeshadow.  She can now wear mascara and lip gloss too.  She is so simple to please.  She smiled from ear to ear as she was getting her makeup on.   I can't believe my first born is growing up so fast. 



1 comment:

Beki's Blog said...

Lucky Girl! I don't even get MY make up at Sephora!!😊