Friday, December 19, 2008

Arizona!

My brother's home
The one thing I really wanted to do was see the Phoenix Zoo
My sis-in-law, Laurel and my sis, Tara




Bjorn and my bro


Kaden and August hate bugs, but they sure like to see them all locked up!

My sister sewed some curtains for my brother while we were there! My sister seems to be able to do anything. She is quite talented.

Games! I love games! We played Candyland, Shouts and ladders and Hi-ho Cherry-o! My sister even felt pity on me and played a few card games.


August and Kaden are learning songs on the keyboard






I got to go to Phoenix with Bjorn and my sister. It was wonderful to see my two nephews and my brother and sister-in-law. I was also quite amazed at seeing Phoenix. I thought I was going to see desert and desolation. I was pleasantly surprised to see flowers and trees and everything landscaped. The temperatures were mostly in the 50's during the day when I was there. Our last day was a beautiful 76 degrees. Of course, then we had to return to snow and 4 degrees. Oh well, at least we get a white Christmas!
What about Nathan? He got to stay at home with the other four. I have to say that he did a wonderful job. He did some fun daddy things and also surprised me with a picked up house and all the laundry done.











No comments: