Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wald Christmas

Christmas morning

waiting to open the presents

enthusiasm at it greatest

Nathan opens his GPS from me

Cowboy garb, my son either wants to be a cowboy or a superhero...
Quite a contrast...



Leon bowls on the wii

Nathan being Nathan


Uncle I and Analise


giggles


Rough housing with Uncle I



Zeb finds his super ego, Batman


Analise opens presents with Uncle Simon and Aunt Shena


Nathan gave Isaac a tool belt with a plethora of tools for remodeling his house in Lewistown


Our gift to Nathan's parents, our very first ever family picture...
It should go down in history, I am serious...
I apologize for putting the events backwards, we actually spent Christmas Eve opening presents with Nathan's parents and then opened our presents in the morning.
Sebastian received Batman stuff, Analise a baby stroller and other paraphernalia, Cozi and Hannelora each got an American girl doll, Felicity and Elizabeth Cole, Nathan a GPS system (so his wife doesn't fear for his life when he hunts) and a clock(which we can't decide where to put) and I got a back massager, some boots and a feather/foam pillow. Plus, much much more from family.
Thank you everyone!


















1 comment:

The Ferguson's Plus Four said...

Cute pajamas! I love how all of them matched! So, did the parents match too? LOL!