Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lewis and Clark Caverns and Chico

My mom, grandma and Cozi taking a break on the hike up to the Caverns. My 80 year old grandma was a trooper!

Waiting for the tour

2 enthusiasts


the entrance
stalactites (grow down to the floor)


stalagmites (grow up to the ceiling)



Our tour guide had many interesting tales to tell. I found it amazing how people would want to go into a pitch dark cave with candles to explore. No thank you! God sure does have quite an imagination, it is simply amazing to see His creation.



My birthday party in the hotel. Yes, I am in my pj's.

The kids made me cards, a necklace and a ring!


The pool!


Nathan tolerated it, but the kids loved it! It was soooooo warm, we stayed in for a hour each time without being cold.

Cozi was a water baby!


Grandma and dad in the hot tub















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pics... Glad you had a great time. I have to admit, the pool looks quite clean. I might dip a toe in... Or not!