Friday, May 22, 2009

Nathan and Tara share the same birthday!

My sister and Nathan share the same birthday together.
I made my sister a veggie/fruit pie for her birthday. (She can't eat sugar-imagine that?) It was devoured by her and my kiddos. Needless to say, I didn't worry about their veggies for dinner! Obviously the fruit was eaten first, I should have taken a picture first.

Sebastian showing Aunt T his batman coloring book. They share a love of super heros.

Nathan was so surprised that I got him a baseball mitt. Yeah! It is fun to really surprise my husband, it doesn't happen often.




We love the movie Napoleon Dynamite and Hannelora suggested we put a liger (lion/tiger) on the cheesecake. So here is the picture of her drawing.




My sister bought Nathan a card, look at the front cover, it actually has Napoleon talking about the skills he doesn't have when you open up the front cover....

The cover says, "Happy Birthday to someone with flippin' sweet skills... the inside says, "Lucky!"


The kids and Nathan playing baseball- or attempting!