Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Our 12th Anniversary

The girls washing breakfast dishes.



Nathan is reading his card I gave him. Also I gave him 5 coupons to do whatever he desired....



I feel like a married woman again. I lost my wedding ring making bread sometime in November. I have been looking for it ever since. I didn't want another ring since I am not into jewelry, but I feel the meaning of a wedding ring is very important.

A white gold band, no frills- totally who I am.

Exhausted, all the rain must have tired these two out....



The girls made a fort, how fun!

Twelve years of marriage, wow! We sure have a lot to show for it, 5 kids, a wonderful house, wonderful friends and family. Our marriage has seen quite a bit of ups and downs but I wouldn't change it for the world because it has made us grow every year. My goal is to be more Christ centered, hard at times until I realize what Jesus has done for me so unselfishly and with unconditional love.

1 comment:

The Ferguson's Plus Four said...

Congrats, love birds! You guys are such a cute couple and wonderful parents to such beautiful children. I love the close up of Bjorn!