Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Family Reunion in Bismarck

Amazing, my kids don't take naps often when we travel. I was very excited when they fell asleep.

A way to pacify the time. He loved chewing on a carrot and then when he was done he hucked it at daddy. Bjorn has quite the throwing arm.


We were waiting outside the hotel, Bjorn is ready to do the driving. I guess nobody told him we were already there!




The hotel had an awesome pool and slide. The kids loved it!
It was a little cold for Bjorn, but he was a trooper.



I think this was Zeb. All 3 of the older ones went down by themselves. Analise still needed mommy or daddy to go down with her.





After lunch, we went to a park and played. It was a perfect day.




Ice cream! Mmmmmmmm...

Catching up with Nathan's cousins: Jodi and Jennifer, their husbands and kids.




Aunt Shena and Cozi


Herman... Need I say more? He is a hoot! (Leon's cousin)


2nd cousins? I can never keep this straight.







We stopped by Sunday morning to see Grandma Rosie again. She of course gave us some of her famous Kucha (sp?) Grandma Rosie you are a neat woman! We love you!

No comments: