Thursday, July 2, 2009

Of course these are my children....



I asked Analise to watch Bjorn while I ran to brush my teeth and have a quick potty break. She did all that and pushed her brother into the pantry closet. I founde her with the door closed, chattering away with him while he was eating his breakfast.



Sebastian insists on being a super hero every second. My little spider-man is playing on the computer.




My girls stowed away upstairs, (I thought they were coloring Great Grandma Mary's card) but low and behold Cozi came down with newly cut bangs. I didn't say anything because she was so proud of them. I just kindly asked Hannelora not to cut her sister's hair anymore. I am quite surprised how straight she got!

2 comments:

ElkinFamily said...

OMG Amber! You are too funny! Haylea cut her own hair while Ty was in the hospital for 2 weeks (7 1/2) years ago...and I didn't know how to react! But I know you handled it WAY better than I did! Good for you!!

ElkinFamily said...

OMG Amber! You are too funny! Haylea cut her own hair while Ty was in the hospital for 2 weeks (7 1/2) years ago...and I didn't know how to react! But I know you handled it WAY better than I did! Good for you!!