Sunday, January 17, 2010

Babies can sleep anywhere, any which way


Bjorn often gets upset when I lay him down for his nap. Generally he throws everything overboard and in this case his shirt, pants and even his socks.... Mind you we have a fire place and the upstairs stays pretty cool like 66 or so.... Brr..... I had to cover up the lil guy.



When Bjorn gets to feisty I place him in the pack and play. He often settles down and plays after a while. Well I found him with a book in his lap, asleep. Adorable and sad.... I instantly put him in his bed. I wish I could just have a tantrum when I am upset and then fall asleep.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Brrrrr... And, yikes! He looks just like Zeb!

Mom to the 6th said...

Just wanted to let you know that there's an award for you on my site
: )

The Ferguson's Plus Four said...

How cute!! I wish I could fall asleep as sound as a baby.