Saturday, December 29, 2012

List of everbodies issues and ailments

I am assuming I will keep changing my list as I remember more things.  My kids and husband were shocked I would put such personal stuff on my blog.  My husband is afraid that I or we will be labeled freaks (his words not mine:)  ), but whether we are or not, is not my concern.   My goal is the healing and bonding of my family.  I am not afraid of how I will be viewed.  The only one I answer to is Jesus and he has given me 6 precious people under my keeping to feed and take care of.  Also, I see it differently, everyone has issues and ailments and there is no point in hiding from it.  Many of you already know most of the junk I have delt with already and if I can help one person I will be happy.  Besides, this is the Wald Guinea Pig experiment and I would like to be as open and honest as possible so we can actually see the benefits (or not) of GAPS.

Nathan

  • angers easily around the kids
  • works non-stop
  • doesn't handle noise
  • doesn't like to be around crowds 
  • peely skin on soles of feet
Amber

  • poor immune system
  • anxiety/depression- would like to get off medications this year if at all possible
  • addictive personality: sugar, delt with an eating disorder for over 17 years
  •  food allergies/leaky gut
  • develops rash when I eat allergen foods
  • right eye has been blurry more and more
  • poor memory
  • poor sleeper (wake up every few hours even with my natural sleeping pills)
  • surprisingly, my athletic ability is great.  I am hoping to improve even more in this area
  • tired, need a nap during the day 
  • night sweats
  • candida
Hannelora
  • constipation issues since 2
  • acne
  • stomach aches
  • perfectionist when it comes to her school
  • headaches 
  • may have discalculata  (difficulty in understanding math) 
  • cavities
Cosette
  • temper tantrums
  • sucks thumb
  • stomach aches after sugar
  • doesn't like crowds
  • may have ADD
  • dyslexia
  • possible candida
Sebastian
  • angers very easily
  • becomes violent when angered (such as throwing something he is playing with, yells, slams his door)
  • disrespectful to parents
  • dyslexia
Analise
  • gets angry easily
  • whines
  • may have dyslexia (never tested but suspect)
  • shy (A friend once told me that shyness is selfishness and I quite agree, I believe they are trying to control the situation.  I am trying to tell her when mommy and daddy are around you will talk to the person if spoken too.  I think shyness and introverted are 2 different things.  Thanks Brenda for sharing this with me!)
  • possible candida
Bjorn
  • Whines (I am sure I don't help with this either, but I am trying to be consistent with him, unfortunately, now it is just his habit)
  • not fully potty trained at night
  • I am hoping that his anger will subside as he sees better examples from his siblings.  He generally is a happy boy. 


No comments: