Monday, December 30, 2013

Braces in November

One of the biggest expenses this year was 2 kids in braces.  $5,000 a piece, at least our insurance covers a thousand each.  Yikes!  The good news, Cozi has stopped sucking her thumb because I told her she wasn't going to get them unless she did. 




 Unfortunately, Cozi had to have 2 teeth pulled.  She was so brave acting like it was no big deal...  Until the gal called her name.  She stood up turned around and looked at me and started to cry.  She was so good, she actually went.  This is a miracle, I am certain a year ago she would have clung to me and would not let the dentist do the procedure.  Had that happen before.  Nothing is more frustrating when a mom makes an appointment and then has to walk out and rescheduling.  I kept telling her I was so proud of her.

 This has nothing to do with braces, but I was so proud of my bbq beef.  It was so good and tender....  mmmmmm.....



Laquita gave us some clothes from Aaron and this was in there.  Analise and I begged him to try it on.   SO funny!
Love the clip on tie!





No comments: