Wednesday, June 26, 2013

More creativity

I think Cozi is going to keep making more American girl stuff.  My goodness, she is crazed, but I had to take pictures of it.  Sebastian is totally into Iron Man 3.  He has never seen the movie, yet he knows more about it than I do and I have seen it.  He has made Tony Starks mansion and Mandarin's Lair.  He also created a few costumes with paper, tape and markers.....

Man of Steel Costume- Back
 The red eyeballs are the lasers Superman uses

I totally think boys are the most hilarious actors when it comes to playing!

Cozi made pillows to go on top of her American girl doll's bed.


 Snazzy, green, sparkly glasses


 cell phone

 Only a homeschool child would think of making a classroom for her doll!  I love it!


glue and an eraser

Tony Starks mansion

 The Mandarin's lair


No comments: