Sunday, July 21, 2013

We finally finished painting Analise's bed and framing Maps for Zeb's room


We bought this bed years ago, I had every intention of painting over the red and black lady bugs.  Also, (which drove me crazy) every where else was painted in pastels.  So Analise and I painted the bed and night stand white.  I painted the lady bugs and Cozi helped with the rest.  Yea!  Now I am all done with rooms.  At least for now...











A few weeks ago,  I found frames in the basement for some posters I have saved for Zeb's room.  

Map of the US


 Map of the World
 Another Map of the world, which I cut up and placed in 3 frames.  The bottom frame I painted  the orange in his room.
 Of course a Smith & Wesson aluminum gun poster
Nathan hung it up, it is my bad photography skills that made it all cockeyed.




No comments: