Saturday, February 16, 2013

A lot going on...

Oh boy, I can't seem to find time to blog.  I do have a positive change.  I am not sure when this happened, but our taste buds are tasting food as if for the first time again.  We all know carrots are sweet, but seriously, they are deliciously sweet.  I taste sweet in celery, Adam's peanut butter and so many other things.  God is amazing how he flavored His food.  What a blessing.  I was thinking about what I was going to blog and I thought, my moods seem to be so much better.  Then....  bammmm!  The next day, the kids were whining and fighting and I lost it.  Now that I think back, this is normal.  We can't always be soaring on cloud nine, right? I do believe my moods and the level of stress are going down.  YEA!


GAPS homemade pizza.  Look how huge the pepperoni's are!

 I created coconut pancakes minus the honey for the crust.


 Pork/ sauted red onions, peppers and brussel sprouts/rice/ guacamole
SOOOO good, Nathan asked what was with the avacados, well, he loved them!


Nathan's sorry for being so difficult.



Cobb salad for lunch
 ham, egg, avacado, onion and cheese
 a winner!


My favorite winter squash bars (pumpkin) 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have to know that I mean it when I say I love your updates. Everyone knows that this cannot be all easy & fun all the time. It sure is fun to see your successes and see where you've made it work for your family.

I'm so impressed you've stuck with it, despite all the very different personalities in your family and the challenges you've encountered.

Keep up the awesome work! And the flowers are beautiful. Nathan did well! :)