Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Day, Fairwell to Fredrick the Frog and more cooking


I sure wish our valentines looked so cheery.  I was too lazy to make Bjorn's bed (he wet the bed) so I let him sleep in his brother's bed the night before.  One of my biggest mistakes.  I went to go check on them before I went to bed (10 p.m.), they were still awake.  Everyone was grouchy!  Quite a few melt downs between the kids.  Bjorn lost it at karate.  He kept crying and crying and crying.  It was so much fun... 

Before we left the house for free day at the art museum, we  received flowers from natey-cakes.  We were so surprised by flowers.  2 times in a week!  I was flabbergasted!



Daddy got the kids roses too.  Well, sort of...  We got 4 single roses. Nathan bought the girls roses and not the boys.  They accidentally gave us an extra one.  So I gave one to Sebastian and pulled pink flower for Bjorn.

 My flowers

Our chocolate hearts made with unsweetened bakers chocolate and a little honey.



Friday nights meal and a movie:  The amazing Spider-man and ham and broccoli puff bake




 Fair well Frederick- He passed away on Feb. 15, 2013


 Cozi dug a hole...


 and buried him.   Her last words to her beloved frog, "Bye frog."


I made ketchup
 fermented pickles...   The kids will eat these without going into freak out fests.
They taste a lot like dill pickles.
 Berry yogurt pops. 
 soaking pecans before drying them:  this makes them easier to digest
 granola
 dried almonds

No comments: