Saturday, February 23, 2013

Feeling a little more normal




 I am feeling a bit more normal with my routine.  I don't feel as overwhelmed.  I realize now, it is because Nathan is on board.   We just bought a 5 gallon bucket of honey.  We are going to drink more broth, too.  At this point, Nathan has lost 20 lbs.  The kids, except Analise a few pounds.  I lost 5.  Unfortunately, I am the one who can't.  So I am going to make an appt.  with a nutritionist at the YMCA.  Nathan is so happy.  The kids and Nathan are getting over a cold.  Thankfully, I never got it.  I have not been sick for 2 months!  A miracle really:)


Finally, our school room
 on the right workout room and left craft area

messy basement


 science journal
 Bjorn watches Zeb
 Zeb's pin head on his body
 Hannelora so happy to do math



snack:  yogurt and granola


 Lunch:  Asian chicken salad


 Last night's meal:  butternut squash/onions/green chilies
 steamed carrots/broccoli/cauliflower
 cheesy chicken bundles


Important:  Cozi's new lizard frog
We got  a free frog.  I think Fred died because he was too cold. The guy at the pet store didn't tell us we needed a heat lamp.  So now we have a thermometer and heater. 

No comments: