Thursday, May 2, 2013

A camping trip and a little break for momma

Nathan took the kids camping last weekend and I stayed home.  We all had a great time.  I got quite a few chores done on my own time, I didn't have to think about meals or snacks except for my own...   It was heavenly.  I didn't even mind sleeping by myself.  I listened to my own music as loud as I wanted, watched Chick flicks (thanks Brenda)  cleaned the house, grocery shopped and took breaks because I actually had time.    On the other hand, the kids and Nathan had a fabulous time.  Nathan had his fire and cast iron.  The kids had a blast climbing trees and running around.   I know some people may think that I should have gone to be with the family.  But not this time.  I needed me time.  As a homeschooler and stay at home mom, I never ever get alone time.  Not like this.  It was perfect.  Besides, I will wait until it gets warmer out there.  With no generator, no thank you!





 The happiest camper of all.

 A few bumps and scrapes


No comments: