Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Death of a dear,dear frog and a Very Happy Birthday Boy


Lois (Luis) dies....  I am not sure we are amphibian people.  This is our second frog.  At least he lasted for 4 months.  I am bit relieved, no more stops at the pet store twice a week for crickets.  Cozi is excited because she can start saving her allowance for some American girl doll clothes.  She was happy to sell her cage to a friend of hers. 

A little crusty.
 his name tag


 Daddy turned 39 on Monday, May 20th!
 another German Chocolate Cake, Zeb made a batman decoration for dad
 happy with his pan

He was actually very excited about the targets I got him. 

 I stand corrected, another great present.  Between him and Bjorn, they will conquer Epic Perplexus.  I love the fact, that Bjorn would rather play with this game instead of the computer. 

No comments: