Thursday, May 2, 2013

Two words: Laughing Gas!

Yep, I am not ashamed.  I took it.  It was my happy place while the dentist was working on my tooth.  And I am going to get it again on Monday while they finish me up.  Smile.... 


Remember when I last showed the quarter lb. egg?  Well, this is what we got a few days ago.  It was probably the same chicken. Can anyone blame her.   Her bottom was probably too sore to poop out anything larger.  It was so cute!


 There it is, on the left...


I ordered some e-books and some of them were cookbooks.  Yea!
These are enchiladas, instead of tortillas I used cabbage leaves.  It turned out really yummy!

 Breakfast yesterday:  Blueberry breakfast pie 
The kids gobbled it up.


 Tonight we had chicken broccoli bake with an almond crust.

I cooked pretty much all day.  I am pooped.  I needed to make my German chocolate cake, some sandwich wraps for lunch tomorrow- we won't be home until after lunch and breakfast for tomorrow.  I don't know if I will ever get over how much cooking is involved with GAPS.  Sheesh.

No comments: