Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

My German Chocolate Cake.  It looks a little naked.  We halved the frosting.  Last time Hannelora made a mistake and it was runny.  It covered the cake last time.  This time, it worked, but it looks like we were stingy with the frosting.  We even put some in the middle.  It was still very, very yummy.  I don't think I could tell the difference between German Choc. cake with white flour vs. coconut flour.  

BIKE!   I finally got a bike!  I am so excited.   I haven't had a bike since Hannelora was born.  (I do but it doesn't have a seat.)  Now I can ride with the kiddos.  I might still attempt the Sprint Triatholon for Big Sky State Games.  I enjoyed that so much.  Even gaining 3 lbs. I feel so much more energy and endurance.  Yea!





Isn't she a beauty?

This weekend I had no desire to do any work.  So Analise and I painted some book shelves we received from our neighbor Sharmi.



I painted daisies on them to match her room



Monday:  I had the opportunity to watch my 6 month old nephew.  He is so adorable.  Analise and Cozi go goo-goo over him.  It was actually easy to do school with him.  He was always being played with.
Bjorn is sitting in his Bumpo seat.  Sorry Shena, he thinks he is still a baby.


Isn't he adorable?



No comments: