Thursday, March 14, 2013

Feeling better

Today is stage 2:

Breakfast:  2 egg yolk cooked in ghee. (Clarified butter), broth and yogurt (homemade)

An hour later, I had a stomach ache.  Of course, I introduced 3 new foods.  I am assuming it may be the yogurt.

Lunch:  boiled chicken, veggies, broth and yogurt.   I took HCL pill, it is natural.  No troubles.  So either the yogurt is fine or the HCL helped my stomach create acid to help break the food down.  

Dinner:  chicken and veggies. With the HCL.  Feeling great !  Tomorrow, I will try the eggs and ghee  with the HCL.  I am so bored with my food but I have a hard time creating a new meal when it is just myself.

My die off symptoms are very light.  My cheeks feel really warm today, I am a bit irritable too.  Another good thing is everyone but Cozi is asking for broth and sour crout.  I went to the store and Bjorn had to use the bathroom twice in 5 minutes.  I know this is die off for him.  I am happy the kids are actually asking for food they normally wouldn't have.

Yesterday, I went to the nutritionist.  Amazingly, I average 2000 calories a day.  I just need to add 500 calories a day to gain weight.  I will begin working on this as soon as I am done with intro.  I feel good that I can actually trust myself.  I am eating really healthy and I am not eating like a bird.

No comments: