Thursday, March 7, 2013

Feeling poor


Another day of feeling poopy.  No pun intended ha! ha! ha!  Seriously, after breakfast I had a mild heartburn.  It went away after an hour.  After lunch, an hour or so later I had a stomach ache.  It did get worse and I drank a little ginger with water.  No such luck, I felt a dull sensation in my abdomen, I also felt nauseous and a slight headache.  I laid on the couch from 3-5.  Hannelora, bless her heart made dinner.  I am not happy with myself, but I did take Pepto Bismo and a half hour later the pain subsided.  I pray the medicine doesn't hurt my progress.  I know this is a band aid fix.  I feel like all the previous symptoms are lying below the surface and the medicine is masking the pain.  I just don't feel normal.  I did try searching on-line, but I couldn't find anything pertaining to me.  Hopefully, in the next few days, I will feel back to normal.    If not.....  hmmm...  I guess I will have to pray it does get better.

Broccoli-Ham Puff Bake
Hannelora made

No comments: