Saturday, March 16, 2013

The king and the poison

The king and the poison, this is what may have happened with me.  Let me explain:  The kings overseers fed the king small amounts of poison, barely enough so he wouldn't die. This way he would build a resistance to the poison. (just in case someone wanted to kill the king this way)  I was eating well and then I fed my body some poison (highly processed), it couldn't handle the toxins so my body had a reaction.  A bad reaction.  Makes sense to me.  It is the story I am sticking to.  I am not going to dig any further, because what is important is healing.

I thought I would add:  Analise told me the other day, "Mom, I can actually tell when I am full."  You see, she never could tell when she was full and she would eat and eat and eat until we had to stop her.  My parents and my mother-in-law have often said this as well.

On the other hand, Hannelora slept over with some of her girlfriends and they ate pizza for dinner.  (which we allow ever once in awhile)  She told me, "mom I had 5 pieces and I never felt full."  Hmmm....  Really food, not doctored up is so nourishing, but any other kind is not.  I am happy we have decided to eat more traditional.  (Of course my bugs still talk to me, I love candy especially easter candy.  I have to practically run past the candy aisle. hee, hee!) 

Stage 2 and 3:  I am checking off the list I have of the foods I am eating and tolerating.  I think I may have found my stomach solution.  I take DGL-chewable licorice which helps coat and soothe my stomach 20 min. before I eat and take 2 HCL pills (helps create stomach acid)  with my food.
I added 2 egg yolks- so excited

 ghee:  clarified butter, don't really like the texture, but I can handle it.  Remember, I get to eat egg yolks!  One good thing about intro, I am so giddy when I get to move up, it means more foods!  I long for crunch!

 chicken broth-this also helps create stomach acid, I eat it with every meal

 2 egg yolks don't look like much, but I need to take it slow.

 dinner:
I was suppose to make cooked peppers, but I ran out of time.  I was happy I added beef broth and brussel sprouts.  Also, tomatoes were new.  The rest of the family sprinkled cheese over theirs.  I am so excited to not be eating chicken right now.


  2 eggs with egg whites today!  They are from our chickens, look how nice and orange they are!  I love it!
Cozi is making the family eggs with butter and I have my small pan with ghee.  For lunch we I had leftovers and dinner I am going to try hamburgers with guacamole on top!  I am almost drooling!  Oh of course my broth...

No comments: