Sunday, January 6, 2013

Crazy Symptoms

I feel like I have been dragging these last few days.  I run up a flight of stairs and I feel like my muscles are exhausted.  I heard this is part of detoxing.  On the other hand, I sleep like a baby.  However, I still need a nap because I am so drained by mid afternoon.  

Hannelora told me she is sleeping so much better too.  In fact, I think her acne is looking better.  The other kids seem to be about the same.  Bjorn is very whiny and teary.  I don't know what this is all about.

Preparing roast with onions/carrots/parsnips



Nobody complains with eggs and a kiefer berry smoothie for breakfast.

lunch:  sausage egg casserole/ peanut butter on a spoon/ veggies/ cutie
 some had leftover hotdogs/ peanut butter on a spoon/ veggies/ cutie
This is a hodge podge of leftovers.


I started cleaning out my pantry- it is pretty darn bare...
 

nuts/ nut butters

dried fruit/ applesauce and ... mustard

dried beans/ coconut milk/ more dried fruit/ dried sprouts
 dinner is ready



 Sunday's lunch"  chicken strips and a salad/ homemade ranch



 dinner/ leftover roast/green beans
/
 natey-cakes
I have been in the kitchen cooking and baking for this week and I still didn't get everything I wanted done.  I made banana bread, peanut butter cookies, protein bars, soaked beans for prep for white chili, made chicken broth, yogurt and a little bit of granola.  I also cooked bacon for our lunch- so Nathan has something for lunch.  We will be eating BLAT: bacon, lettuce, avacado and tomato.

No comments: