Monday, January 14, 2013

Tried and Failed

I think I am done with GAPS.  I feel very much like I failed, but I can't keep fighting with my husband.  It is one thing to deal with the kids' comments, but not with Nathan's. I can understand his dismay yesterday when we had celery and peanut butter and veggies.  I didn't have anything ready and we just got home from church at 12:45.  I think I lost it when I spent half the day cooking freezer meals and he made hotdogs.  He was very disappointed with just a salad to go with it.  I made a huge bowl and threw in oil and vinegar.  It wasn't just yesterdays comments, its been this way for 13 days.   I know he is frustrated with being hungry, the cost of the food, and all the stuff going on at home and work.  I am emotionally done.  I could keep going if I had his support.  In many ways, I feel like I am playing Russian Roulette with our lives.  I have done so much research about food, I seriously believe that our culture is moving so fast we have done so much damage to our food to keep up with convenience.  We will see.....

No comments: