Thursday, January 24, 2013

Very blessed





I am very blessed
I try to make the GAPS meeting every other week as much as possible.   Teresa holds it at her house for anyone who wants to come.  She emailed other women and asked if anyone would make me some broth.  It was the sweetest thing ever.  Broth is very healing. I am not sure I can eat it straight, but I will be making basic soups with them so we can eat a cup or so a day.  Thank you for blessing me and my family....




Monday night dinner:  Hobo packets.  Yumm......  Hamburger, veg. and seasonings


Tuesdays dinner:  Chicken with carrots/onions/turnips/and cabbage.  I am so bummed, this was my first whole chicken I cooked and it was beautiful.  I forgot to take a picture until we ate almost the whole thing.  I had to laugh, as I kept cutting into it, I was thinking, "This must be a skinny bird, it hardly has any breast meat on him..."  I cooked it upside down.  Hee, hee!  It was delicious.
 fruit smoothie with avacado:  very creamy

Last nights meal:  Meatloaf...
 Spanish "rice"- cauliflower

 salad

As promised, here are the pictures of the kids' rooms.  Sebastian's room is downstairs.  I will be decorating it with maps.



Hannelora's room is also downstairs.  She has a horse theme going on.


 Analise's room-bugs

 Cozi's room- ballet
 Bjorn's room- construction
 I have to let everyone know I think I have been seeing a slight improvement in energy this week.  Today is the third day in a row I haven't taken a nap.  (not because I didn't want to, just had to finish up with chores or school work)  Normally, I would be dragging but I am doing well.  I know I need to be drinking more water because I wake up with puffy hands.  I must be retaining water.  I am not sure, but I think Sebastian is doing better as well.  He may still have a temper and get angry but he has been bouncing back quicker and he also is very kind and sweet.  Last night he did everyone's kitchen duties by himself, opening the front door to the car for his sisters and saying yes mom.  Very nice. 







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, I had to click on the meatloaf picture. It looked very odd to me until I figure out what was going on... ;)

Rooms look awesome! I need to come check them out again now that they're done!