Tuesday, January 8, 2013

More meals

Okay I lied about sleeping good.  The last two nights, Hannelora and I haven't slept so well.  I don't know if I feel a bit more stressed with all the overwhelming cooking and baking plus taking 2 more kiddos on for home school or what.  If I didn't have people's support, I would quit instantly.  I don't know how many times I have thought about eating pasta, chips, chocolate...  I am pretty good with self control, but emotionally I feel this is hard.  I am stubborn because for too many years, I banned food and I have a hard time doing it once again even if it is good for us.  For someone who doesn't crave sweets, this would be perfect.  I read sugar is 40 x more addictive than coccaine!   Amazing.... I have no idea how many lbs of butter or coconut oil I have used in the last week and half.  Yes, we use honey, which is a lifesaver.  Especially smoothies.  

I have skipped taking pictures of a few meals because quite frankly I forgot.  I started school this week.  Wow,  I forgot how much more work it is...  I believe we will get into the groove, I just need to tweek some attitudes.  Lord, please help me.

Last nights meal:  Asian, orange pork/ asparagus/ smoothie
Cozi baked Coconut flour bread- onions/ parsley


eggs, homemade plain yogurt and fruit


almond butter on celery/ apples/ carrots


 White bean chili/ salad/ coconut bread
The bread was awesome!  For the first time, I felt like I was eating bread.  Sooooo good!  Amazingly, I do have a lot of extra help in the kitchen.  I am very thankful for it.  I guess one great thing about switching to organic, Cozi laps up natural peanut butter like it's Jiff!

No comments: