Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Our first 3 meals of the year

 Hmmm.... I can't flip the picture.  Breakfast we had pancakes/honey syrup/fruit


 Lunch:   develed egg (homemade mayonaise)/ sausage patties/ veggies


 Dinner- Pizza and salad


 Later, I found Bjorn finishing off the kale chips. 
Today was a little time consuming.  Not use to cooking 3 meals a day.  I had big thumbs up from Cozi though.  She didn't like the apple cider dressing for the salad.  I thought it was amazing with the apples, grapefruit and avacado.  Now I can see how we would go through all the eggs.  I cook with them for everything.  I should easily be upping my protein for sure. 

My biggest challenge is trying to figure out what to make ahead for Nathan's breakfast and lunch.  I finally have it done.  Not bad....  I have no sugar cravings, but I am assuming it is because I am still sick.  However, I think I will grab an apple and lay down on the couch.

No comments: