Tuesday, April 9, 2013

2nd Day

I was pleasantly surprised to wake up with all the kids feeling fine.  No die off effects yet.  I am waiting for the bomb to drop here in the next few days.  With all the broth and sourkrout juice they should be feeling tired, lethargic, nauseous, grumpy or something...

The kids took a baking soda bath today and they loved it.  Cozi looked as if she was going to fall asleep.  She has been quite mellow today.

This morning the kids ate scrambled egg yolks in ghee, yoghurt, and broth.

Lunch we had chicken, steamed broccoli and broth

 downing his broth, yummmm!
Dinner:  we had chunky Chicken soup

Stage 3 tomorrow! The kids are excited we get to move onto the whole egg and winter squash bars.  I am not sure what stage baked food is, but I am going to give it to them anyway.  I can't wait to see what is in store for me tomorrow. 

No comments: