Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter's a com'n!

I love Easter.  I love the meaning.  I wish it could be a a month long celebration.  Jesus rose! How awesome is that?  Nothing compares to that. 


EASTER EGGS!
5 dozen!


We did 2 different kinds this year.  We colored some with crayon shavings and we tie-dyed the other.
Hannelora is shaving a blue crayon.  We had to do it right after we boiled the eggs, so the crayons could melt.  It was fun, but a lot of work and I like the traditional dying. 



 Renzie helped out, it was fun having her.




 the taste testers!  After 3 months of eggs nobody is sick of them.  What a relief!

 Dinner Friday night:  Cheesey Chicken Bundles
the best part was the cooked cheese!


 The girls' nails done by Jen's mom for their birthday.  

so cute!
Hannelora's

 Analise's

Cozi's


Part II: Easter egg


 When Bjorn was finished he looked like he was turning into the hulk.  His whole hand was green.

The crayon egg.  Some of them were really colorful.

 No candy, but they did get lute!
Perplexis: an awesome maze (Nathan plays it all the time), ice-cream maker (now that we have cream), the kiddos got a few toys, socks, and underwear. 
 Easter morning, they couldn't wait to see what they got.

 Easter dinner:  My parents came over.  It was my first time cooking the whole meal.  It was yummy!
My mom did make 2 kinds of icecream, vanilla and huckleberry.  Delicious! 
 deviled eggs with home-made mayo.  Loved them!
 Green Bean Casserole
 Ham
 My daddy.  Zeb got the camera.
 Peach cobbler, I totally forgot to take a picture of the ice-cream.
Easter is over, but it was fun.  After my parents left, we went over to Nathan's parents.  Most everyone left, but we did get to see Isaac and Noah. He is adorable.  My 2 new nephews are so different from eachother.  They are so fun.

No comments: