Monday, April 8, 2013

First Day on Intro

Saturday evening after cooking all day I did make my last meal of the day:  Cauliflower/Broccoli Chicken Casserole



Sunday: Nathan finished making a little coop for the little chicks.  They spent all day out there, nice and safe from the "big girls".  This way we can slowly integrate them.  It may take a few weeks especially with the snow.  We keep them in at night and when it snows.
















 Monday 4/13

Today was way too easy.  I sat the kids down and told them they could have a point for taking their vitamins in the morning, not complaining about their meal and for each cup of broth they drank.  So 4 points they could earn 1/2 hour of computer or tv time.  Of course the requirements were to finish school, make sure their chores were done and then they could.  We finished school by 11:40.  It was nice. They did everything like troopers and they all drank 6 cups of broth today.  Even Cozi!

The only symptoms were mostly from Analise.  At 9:30 a.m. she began crying incesantly.  After awhile I cuddled her and told her it was probably her body trying to detox.  She also was the only one with an upset stomach at 3:30.  It was right after they ate coconut oil and honey.  I think it was too much for her.  Bjorn was Sir Pee-A-Lot.  I already warned him about this so he would not have any accidents.  I felt like everyone was running to the toilet more.  Which makes sense when we are are drinking more liquids throughout the day.

I am wondering what is in store for tomorrow. I guess I will have to wait and find out.

Coconut oil and honey
 something different to eat besides broth
 
 making ghee, the white stuff on top is the impurities
I scoop off the top and throw away.
 the clear gold is ghee
 I filter it with a coffee filter
 Ghee for tomorrows scrambled egg yolks
 The kids loved the snow day, they played together with the playmobil doll house

 Analise sits on the couch doing a puzzle because of her tummy.  She seemed to get better after the ginger tea I made her.



Dinner:  hamburger patties cooked in broth with shredded carrots and cauliflower
and asparagus




No comments: