Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 4, Stage 4

My goodness, this is way too easy.  The kids woke up just fine today.  Hannelora said her legs were really tired whenever she exerted herself and Cozi felt a little jittery.  She might have low blood sugar.  She told me laughing today at breakfast, "Mom I got out of bed and ran right into the wall!"  We all had a good laugh. 

Today they were giddy for sausage and eggs.  This made their day!  They did really well with broth.  I am so getting tired of soup and broth myself and I am not even drinking nearly as much as they are.  Everyday, they have taken an Epson salt or baking soda bath.  The kids have never been so good.  I am afraid that we might have to remain on intro forever.  Hee, hee!!  Everyone's behavior has been really positive.  There is the usual bickering, but other than that so quiet.  It could be a couple of factors too, not doing all the subjects for school and the kids are no longer in karate (- we will make up the 5 months we are taking off next school year.)  We are doing less and staying home more.  Ahhhhhhh!  We are happy being less busy and chaotic. 

We went to the library today and while I was cleaning the kitchen, Cozi read a chapter in her book to me.  Enjoyable.  
Sebastian has been so pleasant today.  He helped pickup messes without being asked to, he avoids arguing with me, and he is constantly asking if I need anything else.

When I was out and about, we went to the grocery store for some mangoes.  They get to have applesauce and mangoes.  I am so happy for them.  I know we are going fast, but to me if there is no side effects we are just going to keep moving onto the next stage. 

Eggs and sausage

Lunch we had Ham soup:  blah!  Getting tired of liquids all together!

Dinner:  grilled chicken/steamed veggies
 dessert:  acorn squash bars again!



No comments: