Saturday, April 6, 2013

Tooth Problems

Since my last dentist appt. a week and a half ago, the pain never went away.  I had a headache on my left temple and ear pain.  9 days later I called in and made another appt.  He sawed some more on the tooth (which didn't feel good, but he is so gentle with me, poor guy!)  Then he told me despite my resistance, I should go on some steroids to help with the inflammation.  I conceded, but I did refuse the heavy narcotics for pain.  Already did that with my tonsils and it was a terrible experience.  I am happy to say, my tooth is feeling much better.  Yea! Hopefully no root canal!

I forgot to add, the amino acids Nathan and I are taking seem to be working rather well.  I know longer seem to be wigging out and I feel a whole lot more calm.  I am going to finish the 5-HTP and then transition over to L-tryptophan.  (according to my sister, she says they are safer).   Nathan says he seems to not be as stressed as well.  That is a huge thing for him. 


No comments: