Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 3, Stage 3

I came home from swimming to find Sebastian had thrown up at 7 a.m.  I am glad he threw up before we ate breakfast because then  I would be wondering if it was the egg whites.  I was relieved. He was feeling fairly nauseuas all morning and laid on the couch.  He ate  very little until lunch.  5 bowls of spaghetti!  Cozi was the other one who felt  puny.  The other 3 were fine.  Bjorn was a little bit more whiney then the last 2 days.

Sebastian slept for awhile on the couch this morning.




 Breakfast they ate eggs, winter squash bars, and broth


Lunch:  spaghetti, cooked vegetables and sourkrout.  EWWWW!  I had to plug my nose.  I don't think I will ever get use to the fermented vegetables.  At least the kids see me eat stuff I don't like.

 

 Snack:  yoghurt with a tad of honey, broth and avacado.  Only Bjorn and Hannelora had the  avacado.

Dinner:  unstuffed peppers- Nathan and I added cheese.  I put my cheese on the bottom of the plate and then scooped the food over it.  It is already tough for the kids, I don't want to make it any worse for them.    They were so happy to have the squash bars for dessert.  Stage 5 they will be able to eat some fruit.  It will seem like candy!
Tomorrow, if everyone is fine we move onto stage 4.  They get to have grilled or roasted meat.  Yea!   

No comments: