Sunday, April 7, 2013

Editing over our list of problems

 I wanted to go back from my first post and start marking off some of the things we no longer have or seem to be getting better.





Nathan


  • angers easily around the kids
  • works non-stop  seems to be coming home earlier, not all the time
  • doesn't handle noise
  • doesn't like to be around crowds 
  • peely skin on soles of feet
Amber

  • poor immune system  I haven't been sick since December- yes I have felt like I was coming down with something, but never actually got sick
  • anxiety/depression- would like to get off medications this year if at all possible
  • addictive personality: sugar, delt with an eating disorder for over 17 years  no longer crave my old foods, however I do eat dried fruit
  •  food allergies/leaky gut  I can tolerate many of the foods on my allergy list: almonds, tomatoes, garlic etc.  No new breakouts recently in the past month
  • develops rash when I eat allergen foods my face and neck have cleared up
  • right eye has been blurry more and more  no longer blurry
  • poor memory
  • poor sleeper (wake up every few hours even with my natural sleeping pills) I sleep much better, not as well as I would like to
  • surprisingly, my athletic ability is great.  I am hoping to improve even more in this area  I am not working out as much.  I seem to take an extra day off or two to sleep.
  • tired, need a nap during the day  not every day
  • night sweats less
  • candida
Hannelora
  • constipation issues since 2  hasn't had problems
  • acne  her face seems to be clearing up
  • stomach aches
  • perfectionist when it comes to her school
  • headaches  hasn't complained lately
  • may have discalculata  (difficulty in understanding math) 
  • cavities
Cosette
  • temper tantrums rarely happens and when it does, she gets over it sooner
  • sucks thumb
  • stomach aches after sugar
  • doesn't like crowds
  • may have ADD
  • dyslexia
  • possible candida
Sebastian
  • angers very easily  some weeks seem the same while others, he is wonderful
  • becomes violent when angered (such as throwing something he is playing with, yells, slams his door) rare
  • disrespectful to parents
  • dyslexia
Analise
  • gets angry easily
  • whines gets less and less
  • may have dyslexia (never tested but suspect)
  • shy (A friend once told me that shyness is selfishness and I quite agree, I believe they are trying to control the situation.  I am trying to tell her when mommy and daddy are around you will talk to the person if spoken too.  I think shyness and introverted are 2 different things.  Thanks Brenda for sharing this with me!)  she is being more talkative, my neighbor told me Analise gabbed and gabbed to her.  She has never done this before.
  • possible candida 
  • always hungary, never feels full  About a month ago, she told me, "Mom, I can actually tell when I am full"  
Bjorn
  • Whines (I am sure I don't help with this either, but I am trying to be consistent with him, unfortunately, now it is just his habit)
  • not fully potty trained at night
  • I am hoping that his anger will subside as he sees better examples from his siblings.  He generally is a happy boy. His anger seems to be more infrequent

No comments: